Peninsula Cancer Center’s mission is to provide superior radiation treatment with compassion and service to cancer patients.
VIP Treatment: Every Patient, Every Time. Our goal is to make every patient feel like a Very Important Patient (VIP). Cancer care is both an art and science. Healing after all, takes place not just on a physical level but on emotional and spiritual planes as well. At Peninsula Cancer Center, our staff and physicians will put our patients first by accommodating same day appointments and even providing the physician’s personal cell phone number.
- Nationally recognized physicians. Our team of physicians is drawn from the field’s top hospitals across the country. Collectively, they have published dozens of articles in today’s leading international cancer journals and now they want to fight for you
- Respect. We promise to make each visit as easy and efficient as possible. Our physicians and staff review a patient’s case together beforehand to make sure his or her needs are not only met, but anticipated.
- Flexibility. Appointments are not rushed. Patients set the schedule and take as much time as they need to discuss their care with physicians and staff.
- Accessibility. Peninsula Cancer Center physicians are always available, by e-mail or phone, to their patients and to anyone diagnosed with cancer who wishes to speak about his or her case to an expert in their field.
- State-of-the-Art Technology. Whether it’s our national expertise in prostate brachytherapy, the most modern techniques of radiosurgery, or the use of breakthrough treatments for skin cancer, we bring the very latest technology to Kitsap County. Click here to learn more about our technology.
- Efficiency. Our filmless, paperless office and electronic medical records ensure that charts are consistent, accurate and always available.
- Warm Ambiance. Comfortable spaces, abundant natural light, warm colors, regional works of art—all contribute to a soothing, healing atmosphere.
- Nationally Accredited. Peninsula Cancer Center is the only site west of Seattle to earn full accreditation from the American College of Radiology (ACR), which is the leading organization in establishing radiation oncology facility quality and standards. Click here to learn more about why this is important to you.